Saved by Steak
So my stupid headache was accompanied by an upset belly. I've been eating mild food so as not to upset it.
Today, I was compelled to order a steak sandwich from Park Chow. I asked them to toss on some bleu cheese. The gentleman said, "But it already comes with provolone." "Throw it all on there!" "Ok, then," was his reply.
I found parking *miracle of miracles* in front of the restaurant, but only had a nickel for the meter. That buys two minutes. I raced in and was back with one minute to spare.
Upon my return to work, I inhaled ALL of the sandwich in less than five minutes. I was apparently unaware that I was starving.
My head feels like it's getting better and my belly isn't achy. My body just refuses to keep up the pace. I would like to sleep. And I want another sandwich.
Today, I was compelled to order a steak sandwich from Park Chow. I asked them to toss on some bleu cheese. The gentleman said, "But it already comes with provolone." "Throw it all on there!" "Ok, then," was his reply.
I found parking *miracle of miracles* in front of the restaurant, but only had a nickel for the meter. That buys two minutes. I raced in and was back with one minute to spare.
Upon my return to work, I inhaled ALL of the sandwich in less than five minutes. I was apparently unaware that I was starving.
My head feels like it's getting better and my belly isn't achy. My body just refuses to keep up the pace. I would like to sleep. And I want another sandwich.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home