Friday, April 17, 2009

Tomato Update

I checked on my tomatoes early this evening. Four plants aren't going to make it. I don't think I did anything wrong. They just weren't destined to make it.

I had ordered my tomato plants from QVC so I called them up to share my sadness. I was hoping they'd help in some way... and they did.

QVC is sending me eight more little tomato plants. Out of 16 plants, do you think I can successfully grow ONE tomato? I think it's 50/50.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

lol - gotta love QVC'sa satisfaction guarantee! We're hoping to get some toms potted this week, my sister's are already looking good.

Ack re the pollens - we're suffering badly here too. I feel I should have shares in Kleenex tissues. Really don't think I could use the sinus bath you described though - sounds like it would run down my throat and choke me! uck! xxx

8:15 AM  
Blogger Hungry Dog said...

Sorry about the tomato deaths! I bet they are hard to grow. By the way, you know more about QVC than anyone I have ever met!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home