They're Checking...
...References. I'll let you know how it goes.
In order to calm my brain, I will be buying some nail polish that I don't need and will likely use once - Mad As a Hatter by OPI. No time to link to it. Look it up on your own if you're interested.
My tummy's all in knots. Perhaps I took too much fiber this weekend...
In order to calm my brain, I will be buying some nail polish that I don't need and will likely use once - Mad As a Hatter by OPI. No time to link to it. Look it up on your own if you're interested.
My tummy's all in knots. Perhaps I took too much fiber this weekend...

5 Comments:
Yeah, baby! I'm crossing all fingers and toes for you. Email me when you get the word.
Well? New post, please!
I've got a good feeling...
I'm sad that you don't blog anymore! :( Please come back.
Hey stranger. Guess who's back? "Rejoice!" I hear you cry. Well, ok. Maybe not, but I am blogging again :)
Congrats on the wedding, enjoyed catching up. Good luck with the job xxxx
Post a Comment
<< Home