Renewed Revived
What have I been doing away from the blogosphere for so long? Regaining my sanity, that's what.
I quit my hideous job. I gave two weeks notice and I have never done that. I always give four, but I couldn't bear being there a minute longer.
One of the jobs I applied for made me an offer, which I accepted. The people seem great. The mission is something I can rally behind. I'm excited to do what I do again. It's been a long time and I didn't think it was possible.
I am taking four weeks off between gigs. I'm into the final week and I feel good - like a version of myself from my favorite year - yester. I've been sleeping in and retiring late. I painted my nails blue. I visited my family and took a road trip with the hubby. And I've been eating ravenously. Five burritos in one day? How wrong is that? It's been great.
Yesterday, I spoke to a friend who described that conditions at my former work place have gotten worse. Unfathomable, I know. However, it no longer causes my tummy to drop and feel cold. I don't react at all except to encourage my friends there to try to find something else. The economy is really making that hard, so I keep them in my thoughts. AND I have another friend who is having all kinds of drama at her work place looking for something else. It's madness out there!
For now, I'll continue to relax until I have to work for a living again.
I quit my hideous job. I gave two weeks notice and I have never done that. I always give four, but I couldn't bear being there a minute longer.
One of the jobs I applied for made me an offer, which I accepted. The people seem great. The mission is something I can rally behind. I'm excited to do what I do again. It's been a long time and I didn't think it was possible.
I am taking four weeks off between gigs. I'm into the final week and I feel good - like a version of myself from my favorite year - yester. I've been sleeping in and retiring late. I painted my nails blue. I visited my family and took a road trip with the hubby. And I've been eating ravenously. Five burritos in one day? How wrong is that? It's been great.
Yesterday, I spoke to a friend who described that conditions at my former work place have gotten worse. Unfathomable, I know. However, it no longer causes my tummy to drop and feel cold. I don't react at all except to encourage my friends there to try to find something else. The economy is really making that hard, so I keep them in my thoughts. AND I have another friend who is having all kinds of drama at her work place looking for something else. It's madness out there!
For now, I'll continue to relax until I have to work for a living again.

3 Comments:
Way to go and good luck with the new job. Burritos in large quanities = good times ;) xx
Welcome back!! yay, Cee!
Thanks, guys! I'll be better about writing!!
Post a Comment
<< Home