Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nothing Really

Nothing's really up, but I wanted to try to consistently write about something to help ease my mind of the many burdens it alone endures.

First, a quick shout out to J. She's now reading the blog and thinks I'm funny. I like that she thinks my depressing and whiny writing is funny. I do, too.

Next, another shout out to SJ. Her blog is so easy to read and enjoyable. It's about her adventures with food. Who doesn't like to have adventures with food?

So lately, I've been making a lot of mexican rice. It goes so well with the carne asada I've been getting at the Costco. Rice, meat, and some beans (covered in salsa, sour cream and cheese) make a delicious meal. I'm thinking about that meal RIGHT NOW. But the beau made me a tuna sammich for lunch. I do love our tuna sammiches. He also prepared a side of Pringles in a special Pringles container, which keeps them safe on their travels. Last time I brought Pringles to work, I dropped the special container and there were no casualties. That thing really works.

Lots of my co-workers are ill. It's a bad time to be ill because there is so much work to do, so they're in the office - coughing and sneezing - hoping to get enough done to take tomorrow off. Good luck, I say.

I mentioned I started exercising again. My muscles have been recovering quicker than normal. I think it's a good sign. I attribute it to the Centrum vitamin I take each day.

Did I mention that the beau brought up the idea of a photographer AGAIN? I'm on a roller coaster, people.

My sis is getting married in August. She's working on it furiously (I think) now. She says it's a lot of work. It is. That's why I started work on it ages ago. But I do events as part of my job. People who don't don't get how much trouble they can be.

Also, the beau ordered his wedding band this weekend. It looks cool. It's ceramic and matte black. I like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hungry Dog said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love being blog buddies, though it can't compete with being real-life buddies.

You should post your recipe for Mexican Rice.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I like being real buddies, too!

I posted the rice recipe...

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home