Thursday, May 21, 2009

Where'd Everyone Go?

No one is in the office today. I don't feel great so I was thinking about taking off after my colleague gets back from her lunch. But then she'd be alone in the office. Somehow I don't think she'd care, but still. It's pretty crappy to be alone in the office.

When I leave, I'm going to the Costco. No more ridiculousness about being overwhelmed by the big box store. I'm going in to get my Claratin-D and maybe some carne asada, if they still have it.

I'm supposed to be getting a veggie box delivery today to my home. Remember my horror stories of it getting delivered to work and ransacked by people who will be punished in the afterlife? I'm trying the same CSA out again. I'm hoping the home delivery works out better. My neighbors rarely ransack our deliveries. If they did or do, their due will come in the afterlife!

I seem to be obsessed with the afterlife. Why is that? Oh! It's because I keep playing Bohemian Rhapsody. You know - "Momma. I killed a man. Put a gun against his head. Pulled my trigger. Now he's dead. Momma, life had just begun. And now I've gone and thrown it all away."

2 Comments:

Blogger Hungry Dog said...

How'd the veggie box work out?

5:52 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

It didn't come!! I'm not too upset. If it doesn't come next week, that's it!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home