Monday, May 18, 2009

Incredible Hulk

I seem to be distracted with a new celebrity crush - Edward Norton. I saw the Incredible Hulk again recently and it just hit me. He's just adorable. I like his voice, too, which is a big factor for me. Although, upon first viewing the Incredible Hulk, I was crushing on Tim Roth.

Anyway, I've needed a good distraction and he'll do just fine - until I see Quantum of Solace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hungry Dog said...

Ed Norton is foxy, no doubt. But I'm not sure he can rival Daniel Craig...

3:13 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

In my mind, he can.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous J. Ringo said...

Wait, you're only NOW getting a crush on Ed Norton? I've had one ever since Fight Club. He's the best.

I've actually been told that I look like both him and Tim Roth (it's true, I have!). I don't see it myself, but it's still nice to hear.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I'm already getting over my crush. That didn't last long.

I'll have to watch Taken to check out Liam kicking some ass.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home