Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things I Love, Things I Hate

Love:

The beau
A Big Mac after years of not having one
Small fries from McDonald's smothered in sweet, sweet ketchup
Driving
Tomatoes
Shuffle on my iPod
Weather reports
Ojon shampoo
A Lakers victory
A fine aged root beer
Turtlenecks
My car (which is almost paid off!)
Pay day
Accountability

Hate:

English majors who insist on reminding you they are English majors EVERY chance they get
People who think they are cars
Skipping lunch
Long finger or toe nails
Sinus issues or headaches
Dry hair
How expensive Ojon shampoo is
A Laker defeat
Environmental proselytizing
Knowing who was in the public toilet before me (too weird; I judge)
The economic townturn
Debt
Death
When I find a stray variety of pasta in with my meal (how did that linguini mix in with my angel hair?! Gross! Worse yet, a curly pasta in with straight pasta!)
Leaving my house on the weekends. I just want to stay home.
Being asked to do something and the person who asks does it anyway (I'm talking to you, ED)
Stupidity

That's enough... for now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Hungry Dog said...

Don't you also love meatballs? And QVC?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

You're so right!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home