No Rest
I had a horrible time sleeping this weekend. I couldn't get more than an hour of sleep. I kept waking up on the hour each hour. There is nothing sadder than trying to get peace in a quiet bedroom and finding none.
I have a variety of over the counter sleep aids and none of them helped. I'm so tired, and the worst thing I can do is try to sleep during the day. My internal clock will surely freak out on me. So I am trying to work through this, but my work now is SO boring that it's hard to keep my eyes open.
I thought about going home, but one colleague is already out ill. The other is working through a bad allergy attack. I can't go home because I'm sleepy. That wouldn't be right. And I was planning on seeing the Potter flick today. I'm so cranky that I might hate it.
I have a variety of over the counter sleep aids and none of them helped. I'm so tired, and the worst thing I can do is try to sleep during the day. My internal clock will surely freak out on me. So I am trying to work through this, but my work now is SO boring that it's hard to keep my eyes open.
I thought about going home, but one colleague is already out ill. The other is working through a bad allergy attack. I can't go home because I'm sleepy. That wouldn't be right. And I was planning on seeing the Potter flick today. I'm so cranky that I might hate it.

3 Comments:
Wedding anxiety? Or work stress. So sorry. Tylenol PM works, but it makes you foggy the next day.
MMM, I have some Excedrin PM. I would try that except I got some good sleep last night! Whew!
Hate the Potter movie? That doesn't seem possible. I don't think you could ever be that cranky.
Post a Comment
<< Home