Leaving Early
We get to leave work early today because it's the day before an observed holiday. What time shall I go? 2p? 3p? I still get a lunch in there somewhere. Hopefully, a colleague will offer to order stuff in. I don't feel like initiating anything. Then you have to wait for and count up money. You know that never goes well. Someone is always short. Always.
I want to go to the market to get some food for the house. I'll go to my non-pharmacy market, the more expensive one. I feel like some fish tonight and I'll get burger or hot dog fixings for the weekend. Did I mention the beau has Sat and Sun off? He never has Sat off. We'll actually get to see fireworks together.
'Til later...
I want to go to the market to get some food for the house. I'll go to my non-pharmacy market, the more expensive one. I feel like some fish tonight and I'll get burger or hot dog fixings for the weekend. Did I mention the beau has Sat and Sun off? He never has Sat off. We'll actually get to see fireworks together.
'Til later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home