Nothing to Say
I haven't had much to say recently. I've been working long hours and been pooped. That's not very exciting to read about. And, sadly, I did just that. I made you read about it.
Anyway, here's to hoping that things get more interesting.
Oh, here are a few things -
The beau ordered his suit for the wedding!
I was asked to move the start time of our wedding half an hour later and I got a free wine and beer bar for doing so. Not bad...
I am working on the wedding invites and it is DAUNTING! D'oh!
I get Friday off.
Did I tell you about my roasted veggie soup? If not, I'll tell you about it later. Oh, BTW, generic allergy pills blow. I need the name brands. So much for saving a few bills...
Anyway, here's to hoping that things get more interesting.
Oh, here are a few things -
The beau ordered his suit for the wedding!
I was asked to move the start time of our wedding half an hour later and I got a free wine and beer bar for doing so. Not bad...
I am working on the wedding invites and it is DAUNTING! D'oh!
I get Friday off.
Did I tell you about my roasted veggie soup? If not, I'll tell you about it later. Oh, BTW, generic allergy pills blow. I need the name brands. So much for saving a few bills...

2 Comments:
yay for long weekends! And, please tell me about your roasted veggie soup. Sounds delicious.
Done and done!
Post a Comment
<< Home