Lakers Do It Again!
The Lakers won the NBA Championship yesterday! That makes 15 in total for the organization. Two more to go to beat the Celtics' record of 17 championships.
As a part of the Laker diaspora (especially in the Bay Area), no one gives a hoot about the Laker win. Besides the beau, I have no one to celebrate with. I told two colleagues about the Lakers' win and they feigned mild interest. The Bay Area hates the Lakers. In fact, the Bay Area hates all things L.A.
I'm still on a Laker victory high! But I wish the L.A. fans would cool it with their raucous celebrating (and ensuing property damage and arrests) so that everyone can have fun.
Yeah, Lakers!
As a part of the Laker diaspora (especially in the Bay Area), no one gives a hoot about the Laker win. Besides the beau, I have no one to celebrate with. I told two colleagues about the Lakers' win and they feigned mild interest. The Bay Area hates the Lakers. In fact, the Bay Area hates all things L.A.
I'm still on a Laker victory high! But I wish the L.A. fans would cool it with their raucous celebrating (and ensuing property damage and arrests) so that everyone can have fun.
Yeah, Lakers!

1 Comments:
Screw the Bay Area. They just jealous. Go Lakers!
Post a Comment
<< Home