Great Day?
I woke up this morning feeling weird. I couldn't put my finger on it.
I lingered in bed for 30 minutes past the alarm. I finally got up and felt - rested.
I went through my morning routine (except for forgetting to curl my eye lashes) and headed for work. I didn't feel pressed for time or anxious at all. I kept thinking that I felt strange.
It hit me that feeling rested is a rarity. That coupled with no headache meant I felt great. You know how long it's been since I've felt great - health-wise? Forever. I mean you read my blog. It's full of headaches and allergy woes.
It was also a brisk cool, but not cold, morning. I felt alive.
Of course, being at work for a while killed some of the great buzz until I read my horoscope - A new healthy diet. A new exercise routine. A new book. Great! If you follow them. I have pledged to eat (that's healthy and new) and I've been taking vitamins. I started trying to work in some form of exercising during the day and I've been good at keeping it up. Finally, I started rereading the 6th Potter book in anticipation of the movie's release.
There are several hours left in my work day, but all signs point to great!
--------------------
Update: I went to pick up my monthly prescription and piercy wasn't there! And I managed to find time to get my car washed after a long, long time. It is sprinkling, though.
I lingered in bed for 30 minutes past the alarm. I finally got up and felt - rested.
I went through my morning routine (except for forgetting to curl my eye lashes) and headed for work. I didn't feel pressed for time or anxious at all. I kept thinking that I felt strange.
It hit me that feeling rested is a rarity. That coupled with no headache meant I felt great. You know how long it's been since I've felt great - health-wise? Forever. I mean you read my blog. It's full of headaches and allergy woes.
It was also a brisk cool, but not cold, morning. I felt alive.
Of course, being at work for a while killed some of the great buzz until I read my horoscope - A new healthy diet. A new exercise routine. A new book. Great! If you follow them. I have pledged to eat (that's healthy and new) and I've been taking vitamins. I started trying to work in some form of exercising during the day and I've been good at keeping it up. Finally, I started rereading the 6th Potter book in anticipation of the movie's release.
There are several hours left in my work day, but all signs point to great!
--------------------
Update: I went to pick up my monthly prescription and piercy wasn't there! And I managed to find time to get my car washed after a long, long time. It is sprinkling, though.

3 Comments:
Glad you are feeling good! Nothing beats a good sleep.
Good to hear!
I feel totaaly crap, my hayfever is killing me! I've sneezed so much in the last hour that it's given me a cracking headache.
Awww....I miss Piercy!! :P
xxxx
You miss Piercy? That makes one of us!
I hope you feel better!
Post a Comment
<< Home