Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Blog

I really like writing my blog. I like rereading it, too. It reminds me of yesterday, yesterweek, yestermonth, etc...

When I was younger, I used to write the future me notes to be read a month or year from when I wrote it. I'm remarkably bad at predicting the future I learned. It was still fun to do.

I don't have any of those old notes, but I still have my blog. I think my three year blogiversary is coming up next month. Three years worth of thoughts...

I have an acqauntance who also likes to blog. His blogs are boring. He's also started at least three different ones and I'm pretty sure one of them is a secret blog. I've been monitoring it, but no juicy bits of info so far.

He starts all his blogs the same-I like to write, I love God, and I'm brilliant. (I'm paraphrasing and it's not always in that order.) He should just write and let it out. It feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home