Produce Box Update
I called the farm that I signed up to receive a produce box from again. I told them that I signed up two weeks ago, but that I haven't heard from anyone. Someone was supposed to call to get my credit card number for billing.
They looked for my account in their system, but couldn't find it. "Oh. The rep must not be done inputting the information." I asked, "Should I wait or what?" "Yeah. You'll know the account is set up when you get an e-mail."
I'll bet I don't get a box this Thursday. Any guesses on when? I'll let you know when I hear from them... Here's what I'll be missing this week: Small Mixed Box.
They looked for my account in their system, but couldn't find it. "Oh. The rep must not be done inputting the information." I asked, "Should I wait or what?" "Yeah. You'll know the account is set up when you get an e-mail."
I'll bet I don't get a box this Thursday. Any guesses on when? I'll let you know when I hear from them... Here's what I'll be missing this week: Small Mixed Box.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home