Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I Don't Get It

I don't get people's deep desire to know all they can about R-Patz, a.k.a. Robert Pattinson.

I mean he seems like a nice enough guy, but every day in Perez Hilton they have to show a pic of him with his shirt off or running or stroking his hair. Enough! I want to know more about Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman on Broadway together. Yes, it's true!

I think the other thing that irks about R-Patz is that he looks so tired all the time. I think I recall something about him being an insomniac, so I get it. But he also looks so lost. I want him to get a good night's sleep and to be able to be anonymous again so that he can do whatever he wants without being mobbed by people. Uh, I just got all maternal there.

I am also irked by Kristen Stewart who looks more high than tired. They're in the Twilight movie series together.

What, you say? Stop reading Perez Hilton? Fat chance. I like worthless gossip. You know what worthless gossip there is about stars in SF? None. Because there are no stars in SF. There are only politicians and socialites, both of whom I can live without.

2 Comments:

Anonymous J. Ringo said...

Are you sure you're not just biased against R-Patz because he took Cho to the dance when Harry wanted to? It usually all comes back to Harry Potter with you. Or Daniel Craig. One or the other.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I never liked Cho for Harry. I knew he was destined for better. I mean they (H&C) had their shot when they snogged at the tea house. If it doesn't come together after some tea house snogging, it never will.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home