Friday, May 29, 2009

Flashing Back

I spent some time today reviewing old blog posts. According to my past posts, I tend to do that around this time of year.

Last year and the year before that, May was a hot month in SF. It certainly isn't today. I've got a big coat and a turtleneck on. If you know me, you know I tend to dress like that most days because most days are uncomfortably chilly.

I was also reminded that it was a year ago that I learned I wasn't allergic to strawberries. I still haven't consumed very many and I remain irked by their tiny seeds. How do people deal with them? The crunchy texture makes the experience unpleasant. Plus, the berries don't taste great. How long 'til peach season?

I get to check on the tomatoes when I get home. I thought I saw a flower last week on the vine. I'll water them today and hope they're doing ok. I forget what week this is, but the fruit is supposed to be ready for eating after 60 or so days.

I've got the ipod working overtime. How many Beatles songs do I have, you ask? Too many! I need more Queen like Christopher Walken needs more cowbell. Finally, a U2 song...

I'm alone in the office. I'm a fool. But I'll leave 10 minutes early just to show 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home