Summer of Countdowns
Summer is a fun time. Why? I get to start my birthday countdown. It's usually only fun for me because, frankly, no one cares about me like me.
This year is different because not only will I launch the b-day countdown, but I will launch two others - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie countdown and Wedding countdown.
So:
Harry Potter movie countdown begins 6/15/09
Birthday countdown begins 7/6/09
Wedding countdown begins 8/5/09
My sister wondered why I don't do a countdown for our other sister's birthday (four days before mine) or her wedding (three weeks before mine.) That's for her to countdown. Imagine if I had to do everyone's countdown. I'd never have a moment's rest.
This year is different because not only will I launch the b-day countdown, but I will launch two others - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie countdown and Wedding countdown.
So:
Harry Potter movie countdown begins 6/15/09
Birthday countdown begins 7/6/09
Wedding countdown begins 8/5/09
My sister wondered why I don't do a countdown for our other sister's birthday (four days before mine) or her wedding (three weeks before mine.) That's for her to countdown. Imagine if I had to do everyone's countdown. I'd never have a moment's rest.

3 Comments:
Wedding countdown is the best of all! I'm going to count down with you, 'cuz I'm so excited for you.
Yeah! Extra counting down makes me happy!
Holy crap! Did you get married last weekend?! I realized you hadn't posted in a while and I couldn't remember the actual day, so I went back through the archives. For land's sake! Where are you registered, sneaky?!
Post a Comment
<< Home