Too Bad
Too bad my tummy is upset and I can't eat lunch. Applesauce is making me ill and it's cold. I wish I had something like Chicken and Rice Soup.
Too bad the undies I got a Victoria's Secret were meant for someone with a different body type than me. They were cute, but they are not functional and they are going back.
Too bad I had to come into work today because I'm battling what I believe to be a virus. I have been pretty productive, though.
Too bad deadlines are meaningless to people. You're three weeks late getting me info and I hope you don't expect me to fall all over myself to get that piece of the project done.
Too bad I have four events I have to work next week. Four! And two on the weekend! Rude!
Too bad the undies I got a Victoria's Secret were meant for someone with a different body type than me. They were cute, but they are not functional and they are going back.
Too bad I had to come into work today because I'm battling what I believe to be a virus. I have been pretty productive, though.
Too bad deadlines are meaningless to people. You're three weeks late getting me info and I hope you don't expect me to fall all over myself to get that piece of the project done.
Too bad I have four events I have to work next week. Four! And two on the weekend! Rude!

2 Comments:
Can you return undies? Thought that was like a swimsuit...once you buy it, it's yours.
Sorry you are sick, Cee :(
They're clean undies! They have a return policy which accepts the undies.
So hungry... I could go for some fried rice.
Post a Comment
<< Home