I Almost Forgot to Blog
I took a few moments this evening to get caught up with my blogger buddies - all three of them - and I almost forgot to blog myself!
I've been working late lots this week. I also have an event on Saturday. The weird thing is that it doesn't feel like work. I don't feel drained. I just feel like I've come home late and maybe my feet are tired.
Did I tell you that I work in Chinatown now? Did I tell you that Chinatown is built into the side of a mountain and walking in it is nightmarish, in a good way? I've built up my cardio. My sad, pathetic cardio. Well, not as sad since it's slowly increasing. I've been eating like a madgal but my size 2 jeans still fit (kind of). I did wear my size 8s today. What's wrong with a pair of roomy jeans? Don't judge me.
I still love work. LOVE! And my best surprise was finding out it was pay day! When I opened my check, I thought it was wrong. I stared at it for a good three-five minutes before I said that I'd be back. I ran to the bank, deposited it AND got to talking with the branch manager who may want to support the organization. What a cool day! And I had a foot-long meatball sub sandwich.
I was cranky this morning when I saw the hubby, but it was because I thought I was going to have to start dipping into my savings to pay bills. I forgot how much I missed pay days! The worst part is that his mom is recovering from surgery and I was cranky. How rude! I'll wait for him tonight to apologize.
I hope things are ok with you. If not, I'll keep you in my thoughts. I'll raise a toast to you with a toasty meatball sub (since I don't like drinking much.)
I've been working late lots this week. I also have an event on Saturday. The weird thing is that it doesn't feel like work. I don't feel drained. I just feel like I've come home late and maybe my feet are tired.
Did I tell you that I work in Chinatown now? Did I tell you that Chinatown is built into the side of a mountain and walking in it is nightmarish, in a good way? I've built up my cardio. My sad, pathetic cardio. Well, not as sad since it's slowly increasing. I've been eating like a madgal but my size 2 jeans still fit (kind of). I did wear my size 8s today. What's wrong with a pair of roomy jeans? Don't judge me.
I still love work. LOVE! And my best surprise was finding out it was pay day! When I opened my check, I thought it was wrong. I stared at it for a good three-five minutes before I said that I'd be back. I ran to the bank, deposited it AND got to talking with the branch manager who may want to support the organization. What a cool day! And I had a foot-long meatball sub sandwich.
I was cranky this morning when I saw the hubby, but it was because I thought I was going to have to start dipping into my savings to pay bills. I forgot how much I missed pay days! The worst part is that his mom is recovering from surgery and I was cranky. How rude! I'll wait for him tonight to apologize.
I hope things are ok with you. If not, I'll keep you in my thoughts. I'll raise a toast to you with a toasty meatball sub (since I don't like drinking much.)

1 Comments:
It all sounds good to me :) Glad to hear it too :) xx
Post a Comment
<< Home