Friday, July 02, 2010

July

Oh, July. You arrived via tip toe, but you'll soon stomp all over my sanity.

In other words, I'm gonna get my butt kicked by work. This three day weekend is a farce. I'll rest and sleep and eat, but next week and through September, I'm gonna get destroyed.

On a brighter note, I get two days with the Hubby. Two whole days! We're also enjoying a new mattress. How did we ever sleep on our old mattress for so long? If you're a guest at our place, you can experience the old mattress. It will be better than the old futon, but not as good as our new bed.

I've been on a t-shirt buying frenzy. If I was going to marry a t-shirt designer, I think it would be Michael Stars or James Perse. I love them both. Also, please don't think I pay full price. I don't know how to do that.

I bought some denim leggings and I love them. I wore them to work today and it was like wearing pjs. Sadly, four donors popped for impromptu meetings and I looked like a schmoe. Sad.

For the most part, all is well. Hoping all is well with you!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home