What Year Is This?
Hi! It's been over a year and lots of things have happened. Sadly, they're mostly boring.
I'm happy at work. I'm happy at home. I'm heavier than I've ever been. Could it be because there is food available all the time at work? That could be part of it. Could it also be because I shove donuts in my face regularly? Sure. Could it also be because I fractured a knee cap and tore a tendon and have been limping around with crutches or a cane for almost a year? Yup, that's part of it, too. It's so the recipe for sloth. If my Catholic education serves me right, I'm living a slothy life which is a cardinal sin. (Cardinal, like the bird? Not sure I'm spelling that right and too lazy to check.) Cardinal sins are the worst sins there are. I need to break the cycle.
That paragraph started positively and ended with eternal damnation. What the heck?
I've missed you, blogosphere.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home