D'oh! It's Getting Close!
I'm officially nervous! The wedding a little less than a month away is scary! There are so many logistics and I feel a little overwhelmed - not to mention new family drama. Boo to family drama.
Must focus on being happy and healthy and calm and collected. Good luck to me, I say.
My sister get married in about 10 days. I think I'll be able to relax a bit more after she has her wedding. Either that or the opposite.
Can't think straight and belly is very upset.
Must focus on being happy and healthy and calm and collected. Good luck to me, I say.
My sister get married in about 10 days. I think I'll be able to relax a bit more after she has her wedding. Either that or the opposite.
Can't think straight and belly is very upset.

2 Comments:
Don't be nervous! Ignore your family if they are bugging you. This is about you and the beau and your special day.
You're right, but it's not easy. It's all consuming. I can't wait for the day after the wedding...
Post a Comment
<< Home