Why, Tongue? Why?
I seem to have temporarily lost the ability to taste with the tip of my tongue. Food tastes like bland mush until it's on its way past the back of my tongue down to my belly.
I had a donut the other day and although I knew I was eating a donut, it didn't taste good. Maybe this is why my pancakes tasted like poop?
Anyway, the tip of my tongue feels like it's electrified. No flavors, just a weird burning sensation. I hope it goes away soon.
I had a donut the other day and although I knew I was eating a donut, it didn't taste good. Maybe this is why my pancakes tasted like poop?
Anyway, the tip of my tongue feels like it's electrified. No flavors, just a weird burning sensation. I hope it goes away soon.

2 Comments:
Maybe you are sick? or burned your tongues. I hope your sense of taste returns!
Hello? Now that you are an old married lady you don't post anymore?!
Post a Comment
<< Home