Wedding Pics
I just saw a first draft of my wedding pics! I'm very excited!
The photog has some more work to do on it adjusting this, that, or the other thing.
But, I hope to share some pics soon. I probably won't do it through the blog, but there are only 3 people who read this and I pretty much know who you are :-)
Yeah!
BTW, my processor arrived yesterday, but I worked late and didn't have the energy to open the box. Maybe tonight...
It is already the longest week ever!
The photog has some more work to do on it adjusting this, that, or the other thing.
But, I hope to share some pics soon. I probably won't do it through the blog, but there are only 3 people who read this and I pretty much know who you are :-)
Yeah!
BTW, my processor arrived yesterday, but I worked late and didn't have the energy to open the box. Maybe tonight...
It is already the longest week ever!

2 Comments:
Can't wait to see the photos...!
What's the first thing you'll make with the food processor?!
I think the first thing I will do is slice some apples for a tart. Or just slice them for the hell of it and eat them up with some bleu cheese.
Later on, I want to make cracker dough or indian fry bread dough.
Post a Comment
<< Home