Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fire Face

My face is on fire! I am so itchy and I'm not sure why. I think part of it is that one of my face products makes me sensitive to the sun and I was out in the sun last week. I have itchy and hurty bumps all over my face. Big, red, painful itchy bumps.

However, now my scalp, arms and torso are all itchy, too. What the hell?

Luckily, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and she might be able to help. Until then, I am going to try not to think about my itchiness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hungry Dog said...

Stress or allergies?

I often feel kinda itchy here in SF. I noticed that all itchiness disappeared while on vacation last week. Hmm...

3:31 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I think it's sunburn, oddly enough. How did I not realize I had it? But I do still have big bumps on my face that just hurt. They no longer itch.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home