Friday, August 07, 2009

What Does This Mean?

The other day, I got a call from my pharmacy. "Your order is ready for pick up." I hadn't called the pharmacy in weeks. It was for migraine medicine, which I don't need now. And for some reason, it was almost $200.

I blew it off, but I got another call today. "Your order is ready for pick up." I told them that I hadn't requested a refill of my migraine prescription. "No. It's your sleeping aid."

Last time I got my sleeping medicine refilled, I was told by the pharmacist that I had to have my doc renew the prescription. The bottle is stamped Last Refill. Pharmacies are pretty rigid about stuff like that. I was gonna see my doc soon, so I planned on asking her then to do it.

I told the pharmacist that I hadn't refilled either prescription and that I was very concerned about what was happening. It's not this woman's fault, but something is amiss and I don't like it.

I feel violated by my pharmacy. Gross! It reminds me of what my friend Johnny said when he said pharmacists can be creepy and icky. I think Piercy is up to no good. I'm not ever going back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home