Blog Nugget
Blogging from work is - not anything I do, so don't try to get me in trouble!
I was reading the Hungry Dog blog (Happy B-day, Hungry Dog) and I have a burning desire to make chili. I'll make it this week because it's stew week here in SF. It's cold and cold is one of the key ingredients to stew week. The hubby and I already made lentil stew last night (YUM!) and we'll be out of it soon, so chili is next in line.
I also am expecting a veggie box on Thursday. I was told the green veggie-saver bags work. I hope so because I'm gonna buy a few.
Speaking of buying, I bought some pants on Banana Republic's site today. You know how I fluctuate with my weight? I'm on "light" and my stupid clothing is hanging off of me. Stupid clothing. I may have to wear some skirts until I can get some new pants in rotation. Hope my new pants come soon...
I was reading the Hungry Dog blog (Happy B-day, Hungry Dog) and I have a burning desire to make chili. I'll make it this week because it's stew week here in SF. It's cold and cold is one of the key ingredients to stew week. The hubby and I already made lentil stew last night (YUM!) and we'll be out of it soon, so chili is next in line.
I also am expecting a veggie box on Thursday. I was told the green veggie-saver bags work. I hope so because I'm gonna buy a few.
Speaking of buying, I bought some pants on Banana Republic's site today. You know how I fluctuate with my weight? I'm on "light" and my stupid clothing is hanging off of me. Stupid clothing. I may have to wear some skirts until I can get some new pants in rotation. Hope my new pants come soon...

2 Comments:
Why are you so skinny, Cee? You DO need to make chili--and eat a whole batch yourself!
Thanks for the bday shout-out! :)
Thank YOU for the chili idea. I told the hubby about my plan and he was confused because we have a ton of lentils leftover, but it's really not that much. I'm very excited about making chili. I think I may also make your super delicious cookies for our work cookie exchange.
Post a Comment
<< Home