Questions
"Why lie?" and "Lies - why?" That's from the Simpsons (when Desmond Declan makes the documentary, Springfield Up).
I want to pose those questions to Tiger Woods. I mean, you know how I feel about cheaters - I hate them. Now, my fave golfer is a cheater? I'm bothered by it. But there is so much else to worry about like what will be for dinner. Chili? No. I'll make chili tomorrow. I feel like something else tonight and I hope it's not just a plate of cookies.
I want to pose those questions to Tiger Woods. I mean, you know how I feel about cheaters - I hate them. Now, my fave golfer is a cheater? I'm bothered by it. But there is so much else to worry about like what will be for dinner. Chili? No. I'll make chili tomorrow. I feel like something else tonight and I hope it's not just a plate of cookies.

4 Comments:
Tiger Woods is a douchebag. I mean, cheating in general makes you a douchebag. But have you seen his wife? She's BEAUTIFUL. What, he can do better than her?
OK, breathe. What did you eat for dinner? Not just cookies I hope.
Um, I believe it was just cookies :-) Chili is tonight. YUM!
And, yes, Tiger is a cheating jerk. Cheaters suck and you're right. His wife looks absolutely lovely. Jerky Tiger...
Yeah, Tiger is a total hound dog. What the hell?!
So I was reading your post and I have been wanting to make chili, and I wonder what you think: is it possible to make chili with ground lamb? That happens to be what's in my freezer. Maybe I'll create a new dish and call it Greek chili...
I'd say that you should do it. Unless you already have. In which case, how was it?
Post a Comment
<< Home