Busy Much?
Work is so busy that I had to step away and take a breather. There isn't enough time in the day to do it all, so you just have to pick what you think is most important and do that.
I have to work on Saturday, possibly, but I also have a party to go to. A gingerbread party. Does it matter that I don't like gingerbread? Don't judge me! I like what I like and it's not gingerbread.
I brought my lunch today, but I want dim sum. Problem is I have a good parking spot and I hate to leave a good parking spot. I'll end up eating my lunch like a good girl, but where will I scrounge up some dessert?
Back to the grind, I go. Oh, BTW, I think someone's been using my favorite blue pen. She seems suspiciously low on ink...
I have to work on Saturday, possibly, but I also have a party to go to. A gingerbread party. Does it matter that I don't like gingerbread? Don't judge me! I like what I like and it's not gingerbread.
I brought my lunch today, but I want dim sum. Problem is I have a good parking spot and I hate to leave a good parking spot. I'll end up eating my lunch like a good girl, but where will I scrounge up some dessert?
Back to the grind, I go. Oh, BTW, I think someone's been using my favorite blue pen. She seems suspiciously low on ink...

3 Comments:
Do you like Good Luck dim sum on Clement? That's a good place for takeout that isn't too far from you.
It's OK that you don't like gingerbread. I don't actually like the gingerbread that gets turned into cookies or houses either--I like gingerCAKE. And while you're at it, put some ice cream on it. yeah. good times.
And before you add the ice cream, heat that cake up or have it fresh from the oven. MMM, cake...
I'll try Good Luck. I just had a yummy turkey sammich the hubby made for me.
I always knew you liked her better!
Post a Comment
<< Home