That Driving Flick
Did you see the movie, Drive? I did. Like four times. I thought it was good. It's a little graphic and you should know that going in or else it'll catch you off guard.
I think that Ryan Gosling did a really good job (I'm convinced his secret is his lack of blinking; he's got a good cold stare that can make you shake in your boots or make you think you're the only girl on the planet), but the music really played a huge role in shaping my impression of the movie. It was perfectly matched to the mood and key scenes. Good job on that, people.
I bought the soundtrack and I play it in the office and in the car. "Oh My Love" by Riz Ortolani and Rina Ranieri is my new fave that I sing at the top of my lungs a few times a day - mostly in my car. It would be my go-to karaoke song if big, long operatic songs were available options. I'll just stick to my Lionel Richie, I guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home