Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Searching High and Low

I'm on job search mode again. Work is sucking my life force and I need some life force for later, you know, for living.

I've got lots of listings (thanks, friends, for sending me listings!) and I'm picking up some software to make sending out my info easier. It's called MS Office. Ever heard of it? Well, I don't have it and it makes trying to prepare my cv more challenging than it needs to be.

I'll let you know how it goes. I plan on eating some chili and sending out some letters tonight. Good times!

In other news, I'm bored and cold. And my Trustees are getting fussy on me. I hate that. Maybe they should try juggling a million things without an assistant and see how far they get. I'm a one gal show and this gal is tired of the unending forced encores. I can't do everything! If only we could hire help, but we're deep in a financial black hole. Deep, deep. At least my car gets paid off early next year. Yeah!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hungry Dog said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. In the meantime, eating chili is a good thing to do!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home